My website has lots of free articles and videos to help you improve at table tennis.
If you would like even more table tennis tips and advice, you can become a member of my YouTube channel.
For a small monthly membership fee, you receive lots of benefits, including:
- Live Q&A sessions – Ask me about technique, tactics, training, equipment or anything you want. Members only!
- Early access to my table tennis videos – Members get to watch my table tennis videos before anyone else
- Insights from my coaching sessions – Read about success & failures in my coaching sessions. Lots of tips to help you improve!
- Extra table tennis tips – I share table tennis articles and videos from other coaches, along with my own comments.
- Bonus footage from my filming sessions – Rallies, great shots and out-takes from my filming sessions – for members’ eyes only!
How do I access all this extra content?
I post all member content on to the community page of my YouTube channel. Non-members only see a few updates (typically links to new blog posts). Paid members get EVERYTHING else listed above, which is a lot of extra content. I usually do 5-7 posts per week.
Note: You can only see member posts if you sign-up for membership.
How does the live Q&A work?
Once a month, I host a live Q&A session. This is your opportunity to ask me any of your table tennis questions. I will post the date and time of every live Q&A on my community page. If you can’t make it, you can still submit your question and I will answer in the Q&A. The Q&A will be recorded, so you can watch it at a later date.
How much does it cost?
The cost is £4.99 / $4.99 / €4.99 per month.
If paying for a monthly membership is not your thing, do not worry! I will still publish my video lessons and articles for free. But if you want those extra tips and content and deeper engagement with me, then please do sign up.
How do I sign up?