If you don’t live near Cambridge, but would still like to get some coaching from me, I recommend that you join my online academy – Tom’s TT Academy. You will get access to a wide range of coaching content, including in-depth courses, training drills, fitness videos, robot training videos, skill challenges and more.
You can get advice directly from me by posting questions in the Coaching Clinic. Plus you can submit footage of yourself playing a match or training and get in-depth feedback from myself.
What is in Tom’s TT Academy?
You will get access to the following…
- Training drill library – There is a mixture of drills focusing on different aspects of table tennis. Each drill includes and video demonstration with key coaching points.
- In-depth courses – 30-60 min courses, filmed from my real group coaching sessions
- Coaching clinic – get feedback from Tom on anything you need help with in your table tennis game
- Video analysis – Get some analysis of your own game and view video analysis of other players in the academy
- Member groups – Connect with other members, share your own tips, comment on posts and create discussions.
- Top 10 challenge – Follow Tom’s attempt to rise to the top of the veterans rankings
- Plus fitness tips, analysis of pro matches, honest rubber reviews, bonus technique videos from training camps, leaderboard contests and more!
What playing standard is the content suitable for?
Tom’s TT Academy is suitable for all playing standards – beginner, intermediate and advanced. There is content relevant for all levels of play.
How often is new content added?
New content is added every week. It could be a new training drill, a new course, a new training camp video, a new fitness video, a new rubber review, a new match analysis or something else table tennis related. Usually there are multiple updates per week. And there will always be new community discussions you can participate in.
Is the content be different to Tom’s YouTube channel?
Yes, there is lots of original content posted in Tom’s TT Academy. This content is exclusive to academy members and you won’t be able to find it anywhere else.
Will Tom respond to my questions?
Yes, I will respond promptly to any questions asked in the coaching clinic, courses and training drills. As the site grows, other coaches might be recruited to help answer questions from members.
Are the videos live or pre-recorded?
All videos are pre-recorded, so you can watch, and re-watch. Whatever time zone you’re in you’ll be able to work through the videos and courses at a time that suits you.
If I don’t like it, can I cancel?
Hopefully you get lots of benefit from being a member of Tom’s TT Academy, but if it’s not for you, then you can cancel at any time. If you’re unsure, try a month’s subscription, and then upgrade to an annual package if you’re enjoying it.
Take a look inside
Want to see inside Tom’s TT Academy? Watch this short video where I explain how the website works and all the great coaching content you will get access to…
If you have any questions before joining, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org