Part of my role as a table tennis coach is to advise players about equipment. Most of the advice I give is about bats, rubbers and blades. But I also often share my wisdom about tables, robots, balls, clothing, shoes, bat cleaners, glue – the list goes on!
On this web page you’ll find links to all my blog posts about table tennis equipment. I hope you find it useful.
Table tennis shops
If you’re looking to buy table tennis equipment, take a look at my list of the best table tennis shops around the world. I have split shops into different geographic areas to make it easier to find a shop near you. But in most cases shops are happy to ship goods worldwide.
Table tennis bats, rubbers and blades
- Tips on buying a new table tennis bat
- Best table tennis bats for beginners
- Best table tennis bats for intermediate players
- Best table tennis bats for advanced players
- Best table tennis bats for junior players
- Best ready-made table tennis bats compared
- Bribar Solar table tennis bat
- Bribar Rally table tennis bat
- Bribar Winning Loop table tennis bat
- Bribar Allround Profesional table tennis bat
- Bribar Pro Offensive Light table tennis bat
- Eastfield Allround table tennis bat
- Palio Expert 2 table tennis bat
- The most popular table tennis rubbers
- Best rubbers for topspin play
- Best rubbers for fast attacking play
- Best rubbers for controlled all-round play
- JOOLA Rubber Comparison Guide
- JOOLA Dynaryz ZGR
- JOOLA Dynaryz ACC + AGR
- JOOLA Rhyzer 43 / 48 / Pro 50
- Butterfly Tenergy 05
Table tennis balls
- Guide to the best table tennis balls
- What are the best training balls?
- What are the best competition balls?
Table tennis tables
- Guide to buying a table tennis table
- Tips on buying a table tennis table for your home
- Tips on buying an outdoor table tennis table
Table tennis robots
- Guide to buying a table tennis robot
- 7 benefits of using a table tennis robot
- Can a table tennis robot help you improve?
Table tennis nets
Table tennis shoes