In this video, top coach and service expert, Craig Bryant, explains how to use your serves to set up 3rd ball attacks.
3rd ball attack is where you serve, your opponent returns your serve and you take advantage of any weak or predictable balls with a strong attack.
In the video Craig explains…
- the importance of expecting your serve to be returned
- anticipating how your serve will be returned
- recovery position after your serve
- serving to suit your style of play
- ball placement of your 3rd ball attack
There’s loads of great tips in this video to take your service game to the next level.
This video is brought to you in partnership with Bribar Table Tennis.