In this video I share 29 shadow practice exercises you can do in your home.
Shadow practice is a great way of exercising and developing your technique. You don’t need any equipment – you just practice the movements of table tennis shots – drives, loops, chops, flicks, smashes.
You can use the shadow practice ideas in this video to create your own exercise routine. Even 5-10 minutes a day can make a difference to your fitness and technique.
If you would like more guidance, you can watch my 30 minute workout sessions, which I recorded earlier in the year. These are free to access. There is a mixture of exercises and coaching tips to help develop your game.
- Workout 1: https://youtu.be/o85eAPYblDM
- Workout 2: https://youtu.be/vICwTLEujc8
- Workout 3: https://youtu.be/RgyLCZ-GMoc
- Workout 4: https://youtu.be/Y1fobDZx3ag
- Workout 5: https://youtu.be/3j0vVaYjwd0
- Workout 6: https://youtu.be/CSTE7A-Y020
- Workout 7: https://youtu.be/kA3dejpUr5Y
This video is brought to you in partnership with Bribar Table Tennis.
*** Music ***
Thank you to Martin John for providing the music to this video.
The two song used were “If you need” and “For Tomorrow” from the album “Electrojoy”. You can listen to this album on YouTube Music and Spotify. And here is Martin John’s website.