In this video I share 29 shadow practice exercises you can do in your home.
Shadow practice is a great way of exercising and developing your technique. You don’t need any equipment – you just practice the movements of table tennis shots – drives, loops, chops, flicks, smashes.
You can use the shadow practice ideas in this video to create your own exercise routine. Even 5-10 minutes a day can make a difference to your fitness and technique.
If you would like more guidance, you can watch my 30 minute workout sessions, which I recorded earlier in the year. These are free to access. There is a mixture of exercises and coaching tips to help develop your game.
- Workout 1: https://youtu.be/o85eAPYblDM
- Workout 2: https://youtu.be/vICwTLEujc8
- Workout 3: https://youtu.be/RgyLCZ-GMoc
- Workout 4: https://youtu.be/Y1fobDZx3ag
- Workout 5: https://youtu.be/3j0vVaYjwd0
- Workout 6: https://youtu.be/CSTE7A-Y020
- Workout 7: https://youtu.be/kA3dejpUr5Y
This video is brought to you in partnership with Bribar Table Tennis.
*** Music ***
Thank you to Martin John for providing the music to this video.